Saturday, November 23, 2019

Birthday Cards - a little late!

My birthday was in October & I received so many pretty cards.  Thought I'd share the the hand made cards with you!

Isn't this one gorgeous?  My good friend, Judy, made this one.  It is sparkly as she embossed the outline of the image in gold.

I love these tropical flowers!  This one was made by my English friend, Margaret.

Such a fun card from Joyce who has been in my stamp club since I started it!

Another card from one of stamp club members, Anna.  Love this image.

This card is from another Sharon or "Girlfriend" as we refer to her.  Love the Swirly Bird die cut pumpkins.

And another friend from stamp club made this pretty card.

(the front of the card above)

This card was made by my sweet daughter with a little help from her Paper Pumpkin kit.

My sister, Marianne made this card.  I love the vases of flowers.

I got this card from my NC SU Demo friends - such a great group!

Isn't this cow cute?  My upline, Carol, sent me this card.

No comments: