Friday, July 27, 2018

August Stamp Club

These are the cards we made at Stamp Club this month.  I was thankful to have Ashley here to help out!



I think this one was my favorite.  It uses the Handwritten background stamp (P 172) and the Daisy Delight stamp and punch (p 123).  I sponged a little of Grapefruit Grove ink over the background.  I used the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits for the little black dragonfly.


What a great use of the Tailored Tag Punch .... and a great way to use up scraps of DSP!!


I love the Varied Vases Punch!  For this card, I stamped the flowers directly onto the Crumb Cake cardstock with Versamark and embossed it with white powder.  The vases were stamped onto scrap white paper and punched out.  I love the color combination of Lemon Lime Twist and Gorgeous Grape!


I don't usually purchase the Hostess stamp sets but I fell in love with Hand Delivered (p 229) this year.  It is so versatile as you can see in the other cards below.  One of my gals needed a wedding shower card so I made this one for her to use.


Hand Delivered - birthday - I used the Stampin' Blends on the balloons.


Hand Delivered - missing you!  The dress is paper pieced with Subtles DSP stack. (p 191)


Here is another card using the Tailored Tag punch and some retired DSP.

Hopefully these cards give you some inspiration!

No comments: