Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Swap Cards from 2018-19 Catalog!

Hi!  I'm back from Hawaii - returned last Friday.  Had a great time of course and I think my mom had the time of her life!  I'll be posting some pictures as soon as I get them (over 200!) downloaded and edited!  In the meantime, I participated in a NC Demos Swap and thought I would share the cards with you.



This is the card I made using the new stamp set, Love What You Do.  Other products used were:  Black, White and Pineapple Punch cardstock; Stitched Shapes, Flourish and Layered Circles Dies; Lovely Floral Embossing Folder, Old Olive Sheer Ribbon and a little pearl.


This card was made by Robin Purdum.  She also used the Love What You Do stamp set along with one of our new In Colors, Blueberry Bushel.

Isn't this flamingo so cute from Fabulous Flamingo (a two-step stamp)???  This card was made by Wendy Grover.  The leaves on the background are from Tropical Chic (I think!)  


Here is another beauty using Accented Blooms.  There was no name attached to this card so I can't give anyone credit for designing it.  This stamp set coordinates with the Tailored Tag Punch.


This card was made by Barbara Hansen.  She used a piece of the Specialty DSP, Share What You Love.


I love this Lemon Lime Twist card made by Jennifer Granstrand.  The products she used are: Detailed With Love stamp; Blackberry Bliss, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White and Vellum paper; Seaside Embossing Folder; Silver Edged Ribbon; and Rhinestones.

These are just a few of the great cards I received in the swap.  I'll be back later in the week to share the rest of the cards.

No comments: