Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Graduation cards

I was busy last month making graduation cards.  Think I'm all done with that now and they are all mailed out so thought I would share.  I used a lot of retired DSP, punches and stamps in making these cards.



My cousin's youngest daughter graduated from nursing school and is now a full fledged nurse.  Way to go, Alex!


inside of Alex's card


My brother's daughter (my niece) graduated from high school in Charlotte.  She plans on going to community college for a year or two before leaving home and going to a 4-year college.



This one was my favorite!  My son's youngest (step) daughter graduated from high school in Alabama.  Cassidy has down's syndrome and has really accomplished a lot in her life so far.  I wish I could share their Facebook video of her graduation (but not sure how to do that!)  They held it in their backyard with family and friends.  It was so sweet!

1 comment:

Beth Queen said...

By the colors, I am guessing that your niece graduated from Myers Park in Charlotte. My granddaughter is attending there now. Love your cards, you did a great job.