Saturday, May 12, 2018

Wildflower Wishes

I think the Wildflower Wishes Paper Pumpkin (February) was my favorite one so far.  It came with sentiments that you could punch out and adhere over DSP.  I did that on a few but I also used the negative space to create my sentiments.


This card is made following the kit instructions.


But on this card, I temporarily adhered the letters (which are sticky on the back) and sponged around them.

For this card, I used the letters that were punched out and adhered them to the banner.  So many choices with this kit!



On this card and the one below, my new Stamparatus came to my rescue.  I was able to just move the top plate (with the sentiment stuck to it) down a notch and stamped "celebrate" in Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise.



I used Brusho to create the background of this card.


It took a while to get all the flowers arranged above but it was worth the effort!

The leaves on this card are vellum.  I just sponged the green ink over them.  I didn't think they showed up as well with the clear vellum.


No comments: