Thursday, August 17, 2017

August Stamp Club

This week was my August stamp club and we made a variety of cards.  I had two ladies today and will have six on Thursday.



I love daisies!  My bridesmaids carried them in my wedding back in 1973 so I guess I have loved daisies for a long time!  My husband used to give me daisies for our anniversary each year with a rose for each year we were married.  Needless to say, he stopped that after about a dozen years!!
This card is stamped with So Saffron, a color I don't use much but I don't know why - I love it on this card!  The Daisy Punch was on backorder for a while but it is now back in stock and one of the most popular punches Stampin' Up has had!


This card was totally CASE-d!  It is called a Wiper Card.  When you pull the side panels, the pig (This Little Piggy) pops up from the inside.  The back of the card (which I didn't take a picture of!) is a circle that has another pig on it and the sentiment "says thanks!"   It was a fun card to make and not as difficult as it looks!



Another fun card using a new set from the catalog - Pocketful of Sunshine.  This card is great for slipping a little of money in the pocket for a special someone in your life.

I hope you enjoyed these projects.  If you have any questions, please contact me.


No comments: