Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Retiring List plus new In Colors



Bundles are retiring!  If you want any of the bundles, get them NOW for the 10% off price.  The new 2017-18 catalog may have the bundle items that get carried over .... BUT the bundle price will no longer be available in the new annual catalog.

To see a list of the Retiring items, click HERE.  Be prepared - it is 10 pages!!

A few things to remember:

  • While supplies last!
  • Accessories always sell out the quickest.
  • the list includes Occasions Catalog and 2016-17 catalog
  • Some items are up to 50% off!

I know it is always a shock when you see all the items retiring BUT we are making room for more wonderful sets that will be in the new 2017-18 catalog.  I really like the new catalog (coming available in June) and I think you will too!

Let me introduce you to the new In Colors from the new catalog.  

It's hard to capture the true colors but hope this helps a little bit.
The 2017-19 In Colors are:  Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Powder Pink.  They are rich, beautiful colors.  I wasn't sure about Lemon Lime but after seeing a few samples made with it, I like it.  I think it's a "love it, or hate it" kind of color.  The designer paper is what put me over the top.  There are some beautiful patterns! 

No comments: