Sunday, March 12, 2017

Paisley and Posies

Today started out snowy and now the sun is shining and there's not a bit of snow left on the ground. When I woke up and looked out the window (while still snuggled up under the covers!), the snow was falling and all the trees were coated with the beautiful white snow.  It was so peaceful to lie there and watch the snowflakes fall.  When I got up, I took a few pictures.  Good thing because by 1:00 pm, it was all just a memory!!  It's pretty cold though (highs in the 40s).  For the past couple of weeks we have been having spring like weather and the flowers and trees are blooming.  Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 43 and rainy with warmer temps coming back by Friday.  Sonny is having surgery on Tuesday so I am glad the weather will be a little better for me to take him to the hospital.

I found a couple more cards that Ashley made when she was here at Thanksgiving.  She used the Paisley and Posies thinlits and stamps to make these cute birds sitting on the Swirly Scribbles thinlet.  I love it!


This next card also uses the Paisley theme.  The DSP is retired but you can still order the stamp set and thinlits to make these cards.





And a few hours later:


No comments: