Saturday, October 22, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me!  Today is my special day and I plan on doing what I want to do all day!  Not sure what that will be, but I will enjoy myself!  I know I plan on going out for breakfast with my hubbie.  Then he is going to drop me off at Belk's and Kohl's for a little shopping while he visit with his chiropractor.  My brother in law from Texas is flying in Saturday evening and after picking him up at the airport, we are going to meet my mom, Angela, Marianne and Greg for a birthday dinner.  We will be celebrating not only my birthday but Sonny's (10/30) and Greg's (11/1).  Jack (brother in law) is not coming here just for my birthday.  He and Sonny are going skeet shooting next week in Georgetown, SC.  I'll at least get to see Jack on this visit.  The last time he was here, I was out of town and the last few times I've been in Texas, he has had conflicts and we weren't able to meet.  I'll have a couple of days to visit with him before I head off to meet Ashley in San Francisco on Monday!  Ashley and I plan on being in San Fran until Wednesday and then renting a car and driving to Sonoma for a little wine tasting! 

I have gotten so many great cards this week - some hand made and some bought - but they were all much appreciated.  Here are some of the hand made ones I have received.

from Joyce

from my upline, Carol

from the NC Demo Group

from Gayle


from Sharon

Sharon's card inside
Aren't I the lucky one?!

1 comment:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY /// JOLIES CARTES %%%%%%%%%%%%