Monday, November 10, 2014

Merry Christmas - MDS Style!

Each month, as well as having great 3D projects, Craft Project Central has a card sketch challenge.  You know, I love sketch challenges!  This month's card sketch is below and here is my card I created using My Digital Studio.



My card uses elements from the Hello December Project Life download!!





For every ten cards submitted, they pick one winner of a free month subscription on Craft Project Central! The winner(s) will get to select the month of their choice!  *If the project designers submit a card for your inspiration, they won’t be in the winner random-selection pool, but their cards will count towards the “for every 10 cards submitted winner total”.

For more information, go to Craft Project Central HERE.



1 comment:

Michelle Joy Wecksler said...

Thanks for joining in the challenge! I love your color combo!