Friday, November 14, 2014

Trio of Trees Holiday Gift Display


I've been out of town for a week and while I was without computer access, I missed posting a lot of the Craft Project Central projects!  We can't have that so now I need to catch up.  I love the projects that have been posted and I'm sure you will too!

This sweet Trio of Trees Holiday Gift Display comes together quickly and uses just one package of DSP.  Plus, with the leftover DSP pieces, you'll be able to add a bunch more custom little gift boxes - they're fun and addicting to make.  You can frame the card to make a great mantle display, or use it as it's displayed for a special gift to give someone!

Trio of Trees Holiday Gift Display

This great project is designed by Julie Beltramo.  Her complete tutorial can be found at Craft Project Central.




No comments: