Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bowz

Shelli Gardner, the owner of Stampin' Up had an accident this week. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  Here is what her daughter wrote on her blog:

Hi, everyone, this is Sara, taking liberty with my mom's blog.
I just wanted you to know that yesterday my mom was involved in a riding accident in southern Utah; the horse she was riding stumbled. She was taken to the Kanab hospital where X-rays were taken, and she was diagnosed with a fractured wrist, pelvis, and collarbone. She flew by plane to Intermountain Medical Center in Salt Lake City, where she will likely be for a few days.
Obviously, she is in a great deal of pain but wants you all to know she is fine and is grateful it wasn't worse. Thank you for your concern, well wishes, and prayers! I suspect she'll blog herself as soon a she feels up to it. . . .

 Ashley is leaving later today.  This week has just flown by!  I sure will miss her.  Saturday was a low key day.  We played with MDS working on designing our tee shirts for one of the theme nights on our cruise.  Later in the day, we went to the movies and saw The Millers.  It was really funny.  Ashley and I made Hatch Pepper Quesadillas for dinner - yum!  Sonny and I are heading to Greenville, SC after dropping Ashley off at the airport.  Some good friends of ours from Dallas are flying to Atlanta Sunday to see a sick friend.  They are going to drive up to Greenville, SC and we are going to meet them for a visit for a couple of days.

I've just ordered the Bowz Die from the Holiday Mini catalog.  It arrived on Thursday and I've been so busy I haven't been able to share my bows with you.  Maybe next week!!  I made a cute gift this weekend for one of my granddaughter's birthday and topped it with one of the bows.  It was so easy!!  Instead, I'm sharing a couple of bow ideas from convention.





 

No comments: