Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bootiful Thanks

Punxsutawney's famous groundhog predicts spring will come early this year.  Yay!!  With thousands watching on Gobbler's Knob in west-central Pennsylvania, Punxsutawney Phil emerged from his lair Saturday but didn't see his shadow.

I've been working on my thank you cards and have even gotten them mailed!  Yay for me.  This one uses the Bootiful Occasions and some retired DSP.  The DSP is Well Worn and is on the Clearance rack so if you want it, scurry over there and put it in your cart.  The "thank you" is stamped with the Itty Bitty Banners set which is available FREE for Sale-a-bration.


Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  Who do you predict will win the Super Bowl tomorrow?  From everything I am hearing, it is a hard one to predict.  I will be pulling for the Ravens for a couple of reasons.  This is the final game for Ray Lewis, a veteran player for Baltimore, and I would like to see a win for him.  Also, if San Francisco wins, they would have the same number of Super Bowl rings as the Steelers and I don't want that to happen!!  Whatever happens, I hope it is a good close game.

No comments: