Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Indescribable Gift with Banner Blessings

I am having a busy week so far.  Monday I played bridge and from there went to see the chiropractor and later that evening we met friends for dinner in Cornelius for Queens Feast.  We went to Alton's Restaurant and it was delicious!!  Tuesday I had Stamp Club at my house.  I had a friend that came and made the projects with her.  I am hoping she decides to join us.  Today I played Mahjong and came home and unpacked my supplies from Club and tried to catch up on TV shows that I had taped (I am really behind!!)

These are a couple of the cards I made this weekend.  I used a stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, Indescribable Gift (pg 35).  I used Blendabilities on both cards.

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Butterfly Basics (Occasions pg 26)

SHINE sentiment is from a Photopolymer set (Banner Blessings) that is not in any of the catalogs but I really love it!
BANNER BLESSINGS - $15.95

No comments: