Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Horizons!

 I've done a little of stamping in the past week or so.  I really love the March Paper Pumpkin - Beyond The Horizon - and have made a bunch of cards using the set.  It is gorgeous and coordinates well with 6x6 DSP, New Horizons.


This card uses the 6x6 DSP, New Horizons, along with the stamp set, On The Horizon (as a bundle.)  I bought this die mainly for the fence but I love the other dies and stamps in this set.  I am pretty sure it will carry over to the new Annual Catalog. 


This was such a simple card to make but has a WoW factor!  I opened up one of the cards from the Paper Pumpkin and cut it in two.  I used one of the dies from the Stitched Rectangles to die cut a rectangle in the middle of the card.  I cut a border around the Stitched Rectangle piece and mounted in over the hole I cut out with dimensionals.  The card is made using Misty Moonlight (In Color) cardstock.  For the tag, I used the Tailor Made Dies.



For this card, I cut off about 1 1/2" and adhered the piece I cut off to the bottom of the Paper Pumpkin card.  All the elements and the card came directly from the Paper Pumpkin kit.  See the card opened up below.



This is the card opened up using more elements from the Paper Pumpkin kit.

1 comment:

Sue F said...

Good morning Sharon!
Loved your Paper pumpkin alternatives. I think I'm gonna get a refill on this one. I made the kits up as directed & now want to case your ideas! I'm a fellow demo in Akron Ohio. I love your blog and always check every day to see what's new!
Your yellow blog page is so cheerful & fresh. I appreciate all you share with us. Thanks again.
Sue Floyd