Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Friendly Hello

 Don't you love this cheery card?  I love the different images in the Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper.  Different versions of them also come in three different colors - Pool Party (which I used), Petal Pink and Fresh Freesia.

I love the little bluebird.  I'm starting to see them in my yard - almost spring time!!  He was stamped with Black Memento on white cardstock and then colored with my Stampin' Blends.  This Friendly Hello stamp set included a "speckles" stamp.   I think these speckles are just the finishing touch on this card. You can get the Friendly Hello stamp and DSP for free with a $100 order.

 For the sentiment, I stamped onto the DSP and cropped the die piece with one of my favorite sets, Tasteful Touches.  There are so many great dies in there.  I don't very often stamp my sentiment on designer paper - not because I don't like it, but because I don't remember that it looks so pretty!  

Hope this inspires you to pull out your designer paper and see what you can create!

 


No comments: