Monday, January 10, 2022

Birthday Kit

 Hope you had an enjoyable weekend.  I spent a lot of time in my craft room trying to put things where they belong instead of all piled up on the table and floor!  We watched a lot of football - especially the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday afternoon.  It was a great game and went into overtime.  But we came out the winner which makes us in the play-offs.  I doubt we'll go very far but at least that gives us another week to watch our team and say good-bye to our quarterback.  The first time we saw Ben Roethlisberger was the weekend my son got married.  We found a bar in Tuscon where we could watch the game the day after the wedding.  That was 18 years ago which blows my mind!  

While cleaning up today I ran across a project kit from Stampin' Up that I have probably had 5 or 6 years.  So I made a few cards using things in the Birthday Kit.  Here are a few of the cards I made today.







No comments: