Wednesday, September 23, 2020

World's Greatest #1

Hope you remembered to check out the stamp sets that are on SALE today only.  I just finished placing my order - what about you?


I've been busy working on my August Paper Pumpkin.  I think I have made enough and am ready to move on to something else!  August's theme was World's Greatest.  The cards are specifically designed to celebrate life's champions.  It was good timing for this kit I thought.


I used the vellum leaves under the ribbon and popped up the celebrate circle.

Everything on this card came from the kit (also the same goes for the card above and below this one.)

 

This card is a shaker card.  Again, everything for this card was in the kit - even the foam backing and window sheet!

This is another shaker card.  I mounted it onto a piece of thick white cardstock.  


No comments: