Friday, October 25, 2019

Christmas Trees in Plaids


I have started working on Christmas cards.  Do you realize two months from today it will be Christmas??!!!  Where does the time go?!  My theme with the cards today is Christmas trees as you can see. 



I love plaid and the the Wrapped In Plaid 6"x6" DSP is great!  The tree was stamped with Shaded Spruce ink using the Winter Woods stamp set and then die cut with the matching framelet.


This Christmas tree is die cut with the retired Pine die - again using Wrapped in Plaid DSP.



Another tree using the Wrapped In Plaid DSP.  I also used the Stitched Nested Labels and cut one end off.  


More Christmas trees!  The DSP in the background is retired.  I used the Wrapped In Plaid DSP to make the tree on the front.  I die cut different sized squares and then cut them in half to build the tree.


One more tree!  The tree and label are made with some non-Stampin' Up! paper I found in my stash.

No comments: