Saturday, March 10, 2018

Stamp 'N Hop Blog Hop #2 featuring Sale-a-Bration Products


Hi!!  Welcome to the Stamp 'N Hop blog hop.  I am blogging to you from beautiful Lake Norman in North Carolina.  I am so glad you have decided to join us.  We love comments so would love to hear what you think of our projects.  This month we are featuring the Sale-A-Bration Second Release stamps as well as other stamp sets from Sale-A-Bration.  You can earn these stamps for FREE by placing a $50 order.  I hope you enjoy my post and will take the time to visit (and comment) on all the other blogs posted at the end of my post.

My first card I made using the Epic Celebration stamp set.  This set is timeless yet it also represents youth and creativity.  I just love these tennis shoes!  Since I just got my Stamparatus last week, I had to try it out on this card to line up the birthday sentiment!  Wow!  How great is that tool!!

I used my paper snips to cut out the tennis shoes but if you are not into cutting, you could always stamp them on Whisper White cardstock and punch it out with a Circle Punch or Die.  I used several stamp sets for the sentiments - Happy Birthday is from a Paper Pumpkin set but there are a lot of other sets that have Happy Birthday in them that you could substitute (like We Must Celebrate.)  "Hip, Hip, Hooray" and "celebrate" are from Happy Birthday Gorgeous.  The background behind the shoes is from Eclectic Expressions (Sale-A-Bration set) stamped in Dapper Denim (but stamp off first for a lighter color.)


Cardstock:  Dapper Denim, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, Dapper Denim, Daffodil Delight
Dies:  Stitched Shapes, Circles
Stamp Sets:  Eclectic Expressions, Epic Celebrations, Happy Birthday Gorgeous

My next card also uses the Epic Celebration set as well as Eclectic Expressions.  I stamped the background with Tangerine Tango using full strength ink and stamping off to make some of the impressions lighter.  I used Lemon Lime Twist (my favorite!) for the dots.  I stamped the guitar with VersaMark ink and embossed it in Copper.  That really made the guitar stand out.  For the inside of the guitar, I used Brusho crystals (Gamboge) with my Aqua Brush.


 Cardstock:  Lemon Lime Twist, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink:  Lemon Lime Twist, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, VersaMark

For my next card, I pulled out Eclectic Expressions again for "thank you" stamping it in Bermuda Bay, each time getting lighter and lighter.  I used that wonderful Stamparatus to line up the "thank you's."  If you are new to Stampin' Up and are wondering what the Stamparatus is, watch the video below.  I have used other stamp positioning tools, but this is the best!  The flower is stamped with Lemon Lime Twist.  I stamped the flower again on scrap white card stock, cut it out and mounted it with dimensionals.


Cardstock:  Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Bubbles & Fizz DSP (from Sale-a-bration)
Ink:  Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay



I hope you have enjoyed the products I have shared with you.  Please continue to hop along and see what other demonstrators have made!

Idonna Miller
Ilka Teschke
Tracey Gouraud
Kayla Adams
Joanne Hodge
Sandra Roberts
Melissa Tennison
Mo Rootes
Britney Vanderlaan
Tracie Evans Langley
Melissa Kerman
Georgia Gaydos
Shannon Cole
Lisa Kmiec
Amy Grendel
Jenn Charles
Laura Mackie
Eva Pottsova
Rachel Traudt
Laurie Meier
Susan Simpson
Kimberly Smith
Tracy Lewis
Karen Pearmain
Christina Walker
Bobbi Miller
Danielle Kassing
Kirsten Aitchison
Sharleen Luciano
Rebecca Fellows
Arden Dougan
Linda Handford
SHARON MARANICH (you are here)
Mikaela Titheridge
Andre Gordon





19 comments:

Stamp with Shar said...

Awe such cute cards. I really love the first card if I had to pick a favorite.

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

I love these stamp sets too from the first round of products. Great cards!!

Mo Rootes said...

Lovely cards Sharon, especially loving the birthday card such fun

Danielle Kassing - Stamp Along said...

What a great set! Love the cards

Pryl said...

Really like how you used these sets together!

Amy G said...

Awesome cards! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

A fun group of cards. I like your combinations.

Unknown said...

Oh how fun. You choose great colors and I love the extra added bling too.

Eva Pottsova said...

great cards. I love all the backgrounds you made with the eclectic set. TFS

Susan Lawson (Simpson) said...

Great projects, love this stamp set. My favourite is the tennis shoe! TFS

Melissa Kerman said...

Fun cards Sharon. I like them all!

Unknown said...

Love all these cards. And we live super close to one another too. Thanks so much for sharing.

Rachel said...

Great variety of cards!

Stampin Over the Rainbow with Tracey G said...

I love the first birthday card. i like the way you went thru each card. i also like the way you used and demonstrated the stamparatus in its use. thanks for sharing.

Laurie Meier said...

Your cards are great! I especially like the way you used the Stamparatus on the first card and have the stamps repeating vertically. Very fun cards!

Tracy Marie Lewis said...

Thanks for sharing two very cute projects!

Melissa's Kre8tions said...

Your cards are too cute! I love how you've used the sneakers and guitar on your cards. They are all so colorful! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Shannon Cole said...

Love all three cards, but the first two are my FAV! Super fun!

Kirsten Aitchison said...

What a great set of cards Sharon. Really love your bright colour combination on the sneaker birthday card.