Sunday, February 5, 2017

Fantastic Birthday!

It's Super Bowl Sunday.  Sure wish my team was playing but hopefully, next year.  I'm pulling for Atlanta since I am just NOT a fan of Brady or Belichek!!  I'm watching the game now and it's half-time and Lady GaGa is performing!  I'd prefer a country singer at half time but I guess I got my fix watching Luke Bryan sing the National Anthem tonight!  I'm loving the score as of now!  (Sorry if you are a New England fan.)  So far, there have only been a couple of commercials that have stood out for me - one being the one with Terry Bradshaw in it.

I had fun today making this card.  It's a CASE from Pinterest (my favorite source for CASEing cards!)   I can't tell you how long it took me though!! I definitely wouldn't do many of them.  Of course, it took me a couple of tries.  I worked up from the bottom and when I stamped the lady bugs on my first try, I rocked my stamp plus had it too far down.  So, try again on a new slate.  The card is a big one and fits into a legal envelope.  


The stamp set is Crazy Cake and is in the Occasions Catalog.  I also used a hostess set that I love called "Love You Lots."  My Stamp-a-ma-jig was a big help getting the animals positioned the way I wanted them.  I also did a lot of masking - mostly just putting sticky notes over the sides of the cake layers when I was stamping the animals.  After I got the card stamped, I just did some doodling on the card.  The Crazy Cake stamp is a fun set.  It provides a great building block for cakes, backgrounds, and birthday celebrations.

Well, time to get back to the game.  Hoping for an Atlanta WIN!

1 comment:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

TA CARTE EST VRAIMENT TROP TOP /// J ADORE +++++++++++