Saturday, November 12, 2016

Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack

I will be hosting my annual Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack on Monday, Nov. 21 and Tuesday, Nov. 29.  If you live in the area, and would like to attend, please contact me.  My telephone number and e-mail address can be found in this blog header at the top of the page.  The way it works is you choose the cards you want to make and make them in sets of 5 each.  I will have everything pre-cut for you so it makes it easy to put them together.  I just need at least 3 days notice so I can have your packets ready!!  This is always a fun event with prizes given out while you create.  The price is


$35 for 20 cards   /   $65 for 40 cards   /   $95 for 60 cards.  (amounts will be pro-rated for other quantities)


I had a hard time narrowing down the card choices this year!  Well, truthfully, I have this problem every year!!  Here are the cards you can choose from.

CARD #1 Your choice of Fox or Owl below

CARD #1B
CARD #2 - Your choice to do the trees in any of the papers from Warmth and Cheer DSP stack (pg 13-Holiday Catty)

CARD #3

CARD #4 - Your choice of background colors - see card below for another option.

CARD #4 B

CARD #5
CARD #6

CARD #7

CARD #8
CARD #9

CARD #10

CARD #11
CARD #12
CARD #13
CARD #14
CARD #15


1 comment:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

MERVEILLEUX