Monday, August 17, 2015

Sneak Peek from Holiday Catalog

We got a call tonight from Ashley.  Of course it was Monday morning for her and she just wanted to say "Good Morning (from) Viet Nam!!  They had just arrived and she was getting ready to move off her ship (Millinocket) and move onto her new home for the rest of the journey, the Mercy.  She does not think her schedule will be too rigorous in Viet Nam and she will have time to do some sight seeing.  Hope so!

I thought I'd share a few more convention photos and give you a sneak peek of the Holiday Catalog.  I think it is a really good catalog this year and I have purchased a lot of stuff so far!


This set is called A Little Something and it coordinates with the new Square Pillow Box Thinlets that are also in the Holiday Catalog.  You can bundle the Square Pillow Box with the stamp set!  I love a good bundle deal!



This card uses All Ye Faithful stamp set.  And don't you just love that wood star??  



Next we have the Christmas Greetings Thinlets Dies - jolly, merry and peace.  Don't they look great cut from the glitter paper!  These thinlets also come in a bundle with the stamp set Holly Jolly Greetings (which I won in the prize patrol - but unfortunately, it didn't include the thinlets.)  They are on my list for sure.


 I think these Christmas Cuties are adorable!  I can't wait to get them in my order this week and do some watercoloring with my aqua pen.



It won't be too long until Halloween.  And these boxes will be easy to make with the Gift Box Punch Board and then do a little decorating using the Spider Web Doilies and Sweet Hauntings stamp set that also coordinates with the Note Tag Punch.

No comments: