Monday, November 2, 2015

Birthday Box

I have a special box to share with you today.  My friend, Judy, made this Box in a Box for my birthday.  She has given me the directions and a few little kraft boxes (SU) so I can make my own.  I'll share them with you when I make them.  It is really cool!



Here is the box closed with the belly band around it.  Aren't the fall leaves beautiful on top along with the wooden leaf?!


When you remove the belly band and open the box, the inside is decorated with fall DSP and  "Happy Birthday" thinlets.  The inside box has more fall leaves on it.


The inside box opens up and there is a small card and candy inside.

The original one Judy learned to make had a small birthday inside instead of the second box.  I can't wait to make one of these!

Here is the birthday card I received from Ashley last week.    


No comments: