Wednesday, March 11, 2015

MDS Monday Clown Sketch

This is my sketch for this week's MDS Monday.  I have had so much fun this week going through old pictures.  Monday I got a box full of slides from my mom that belonged to my aunt.  They were mostly from the early 60s and I have been posting a lot of them of my sisters and cousins on Facebook. 

This picture was taken when we lived in Birmingham in the early 80s.  Ashley and Jeffrey had gone to Clown School!  I don't remember what tricks they learned but this was the result of them applying their own clown make-up!!




Here is the sketch we were to use:

 Check out the design team pages HERE.

4 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Super, super cute page Sharon! Love the embellishments and bright happy colors to go with the clown theme. Thanks so much for joining us at MDS Monday this week!

Unknown said...

What a cute, cute page! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at MDS Monday!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

WOW, what detail! You did an amazing job at pulling all these fun, bright elements together for this perfectly themed page. Thanks for participating with my sketch this week at MDS Monday

Heidi Baks said...

Clown school? That sounds awesome! I love the bright colors on your layout.