Friday, August 23, 2013

Coppell and Gig Harbor

I have been fortunate to live in some great places in my life - North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Washington and Texas.  Most of our married life was spent in the Dallas/Ft Worth area of Texas in Coppell.  That is where my children grew up and where they called home.  I recently came across a very uplifting article about Coppell High School.  Not only did my children graduate from CHS but I worked there for 10 years.  This article is about a recent happening in Coppell but it shows the sense of community Coppell was when we were there and still is today.  It was a great place to raise a family and I still miss that town!

Read the article HERE.


Another place we lived was Gig Harbor, Washington where we saw spectacular views of Mount Rainier and the Puget Sound every day.  I miss these views!



No comments: