Thursday, May 2, 2013

Retiring - Raining Flowers and Word Play


Here are two more cards I've made this week using the retiring sets.  This time I used Word Play (oh how I am going to miss this one!) and Raining Flowers.

Word Play

With the Word Play card, I just cut some strips of DSP to create my candles.  I used the Bird Punch for the flame - easy peasy! 

I had a little help while working on my cards this week.  Sammie wouldn't let me out of her sight!  I guess since I was gone over the week end, she was making sure I wouldn't be leaving her again any time soon. 

Checking out my lunch!
Taking a nap in the box!
For the Raining Flowers card, I also used Best Friends Forever (retired) to stamp the leaves in the background.  The flowers were stamped, cut out, and popped up.  A very quick card to make.
Raining Flowers

No comments: