Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Be Yourself!

It's time for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge card.  This was an easy sketch this week. 


I used a new kit too that I just downloaded called Be Yourself. I really love the papers that come in the kit - kinda reminds me of tie-dying.  I used to love to tie dye tees back in the day!

.Be Yourself May Kit -- Digital Download
Speaking of new kits, Tuesday was Digital Download Day.  Every Tuesday Stampin' Up announces new downloads for sale or sometimes, they are free!  This weeks downloads are really great and there's a FREE one!
Convention 2013 Photobook Template -- Digital Download
Convention 2013
All About My Dad Photobook Template -- Digital Download
All About My Dad
Anchors Away June Kit -- Digital Download
Anchors Away
This Makes Me Happy Pocket Cards -- Digital Download
This Makes Me Happy Pocket Cards
Anchors Away June Wallpaper -- Digital Download
FREE - June wallpaper Anchors Away

No comments: