Thursday, October 15, 2020

Designer Paper Sale + Christmas Cards

 Well, I did receive my package on Saturday!!  Hooray!!

Here are a few Christmas cards I have made this week.


This card is a fancy fold and a gift card holder.  It seems like that's what is the #1 thing people like to receive these days (gift cards) so you might want to make a few for the upcoming holidays.


This is the gift card holder closed.  I used a piece of the designer paper from the Plaid Tidings 6x6 stack.


Another simple fun fold card using Shaded Spruce, Real Red and retired designer paper.



I made this card using some of the supplies that came with the package from Michael Diehl that I was waiting for.  I didn't think I'd like the Toile Tidings designer paper but I really do like it on this card.  It's really old fashioned and reminds me of my grandmother's wallpaper!  The bell die is in the Holiday Catalog on page 33 - Sounds of the Season.


Don't forger about the Designer Paper Sale!  





Both of the designer papers that I used in the cards above (Toile Tidings and Plaid Tidings) are ON SALE until October 31!  



No comments: