Sunday, May 26, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia!

I am "leaving on a jet plane" tomorrow and I can't wait!  This will be my final trip to Hawaii.  Ashley and I will return to the mainland on June 17 but until then, there are beaches to be discovered, shrimp to be eaten and shaved ice to be eaten!  I probably will not be updating this blog.  So, I thought I'd leave you with a beautiful card that I made today using the new Good Morning Magnolia stamp and the designer paper that coordinates with the suite!  I love it.


I used my Blends (Flirty Flamingo dark and light, Petal Pink and Old Olive) to color the image and popped it us with dimensionals.  

Everything in this suite is great.  I purchased the bundle that includes some great leaves, flowers, and sentiments to die cut like the "Enjoy Today" that I used on my card.  The dies

No comments: