Saturday, April 14, 2018

Paper Pumpkin, March - Part 2

Are you tired of the "May Good Things Grow" Paper Pumpkin kit yet?  I'm telling you, this is a great kit!!  I can't wait to see April's kit.  If you want to have a kit delivered to you each month, look at the great deal that is being offered now (until May 10.)



This is one of the envelopes that I cut apart.  The green striped semi-circle is the flap from the envelope.  


Another gorgeous envelope!  There is no stamping on this card - how easy is that?  The decorative edge at the top and bottom is die cut from the Flourishing Phrases thinlit.


Another envelope ... this time I cut it down so just the flowers were highlighted.  I added a piece of ribbon to the bottom.  I'm so excited to see brads included in this kit.  (and in the new annual catalog!)


This is probably my least favorite!  I decided to sponge a little Fresh Fig ink on the edges of the flowers.  It does look a little better in person!



No comments: