Friday, August 19, 2016

Painters Palette

Not to rub it in - but I am in Hawaii!!  

This is another card we made at Stamp Club last week.  It is such a simple card but I love it!

The stamp set is Painters Palette and can be found on page 119 of the Annual Catalog.  I love the little watercolor "swishes."  You can change up the colors of the "swooshes" and the DSP and totally change the look of the card.  The easel is stamped in Tip Top Taupe on the white card stock and then stamped a second time onto scrap white card stock.  The second one is cut out (just the square).  It coordinates with the Layering Squares Framelits but I don't have those (yet) and it is not that hard to cut out the square.  I used a post-it-note for the sides of the square when I stamped the "swishes" so they would not get onto the frame.  The DSP is from Blooms & Bliss (pg. 173) with the twine (retired) wrapped around twice and tied in a bow.

1 comment:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

LOVED ++++++++++++++++