Friday, April 15, 2016

Pedal Pusher


I have been making a lot of birthday cards lately.  This is one I made using a Sale-a-Bration stamp called Pedal Pusher.  It is a great way to use up strips of DSP that you have been accumulating.  I seem to always have lots of little strips left over!   



The Cucumber Crush card is cut at 4.25" x 10" and scored at 4.5".  The Whisper White piece is cut at 3" x 4".  Stamp the sentiment at the top (from Perfect Pairings, another Sale-a-Bration set) and the bicycle at the bottom.  I used my SU markers to color in the bicycle and the basket of flowers.  Adhere the white piece to the front of the card and layer several strips of DSP of varying widths.



Another sentiment is stamped on the side of the card so it is visible when the card is closed.

No comments: