Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tag Christmas Tree Card


I have been working on Christmas cards for my Christmas Stamp a Stack.  This is one of the cards I will be offering.


This card uses the Gently Falling embossing folder along with the Tag Punch.

Here is another card using items from the Holiday Catalog.  This one uses the Woodland embossing folder (which is on the retiring list - what is that about???).  The stamp set I used is Among the Branches.



I have not been feeling well this week.  I got a good ole' sinus infection I believe.  I went to the doctor this afternoon and saw his P.A. who gave me an antibiotic.  Plus, I have been drinking my secret concoction - apple cider vinegar, honey and hot water.  It seems to be helping!  So hopefully this will take care of everything before Thanksgiving!  Ashley will be here Thursday and we plan on going to the Southern Living Christmas Show on Friday.  I took Sonny to his ortho. doc today too.  They removed the bandage and said it looked really good.  Today is his final day of in-home PT and his doctor said he did not have to go to physical therapy as long as he was good about exercising it himself, which I know he will be.  He is itching to drive and get away from the house!!  I second that!

No comments: