Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Black and Gold .... no not Steelers - Christmas projects!!

I had a really busy day yesterday.  I left the house at 9:30 a.m. and returned at 10:30 p.m.!  I had bridge in the morning and from there got my nails done.  Then over to meet Marianne and we headed to Concord.  First a stop at Vera Bradley.  With my birthday in a couple of weeks, I received my birthday coupon from Vera (which I forget & left it at home but they were nice and gave it to me anyway.)  I ended up with a new purse and wallet.  Everything in the outlet store was 50% off and then with my 25% discount, it was a good deal!  From there, we had dinner and then a quick stop at Target before heading over to Allison's for her demo meeting.  She is so sweet to include us in her group.  When we got there, Marianne realized her wallet was missing!  So she drove back to Target where she had it last.  Turns out she dropped it in the parking lot while getting in the car and some good samaritan found it and turned it in to Customer Service in Target.  So, there are some nice honest people out there!

Allison had some cute projects for us this month with a great black and gold theme!  Let me know what you think.


This cute little triangle box is a "blast from the past."  When I first started with Stampin' Up, this was always a great little project to make when I had my workshops.  But back then, I used it to demonstrate the roller wheels that Stampin' Up used to sell.  It has a whole new luck with this Winter Wonderland Specialty Paper (pg. 23 Holiday Catalog).  It holds a bunch of Hershey Kisses .... but don't tell my husband!!


Another "golden oldie" is the little coffee cups but with a new holder for the single cup.  And a great look with the Winter Wonderland DSP!  I've just ordered 100 of those cups and lids!!  I actually made a few Halloween ones last night and took them to my dentist office this morning when I had my teeth cleaned but can't believe I forgot to take a picture of them!  Darn!


Here is cute box PLUS a gift card holder - dual purpose for a great Christmas gift!  If you want to make this, check out the video blow.


Hope these projects will bring you some inspiration!

No comments: