Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Christmas cards

I have a few Christmas cards to share with you.  Yes, I said Christmas - it's not too early to start.  If you do a few each week, you'll be ready when the hectic holidays arrive!


This card is so simple to make.  I did a watercolor swish on a panel of watercolor paper.  I watered down the ink from my reinkers and used my Aqua Pen to paint the 3 colors.  I stamped the ornament from Sparkly Seasons onto Vellum paper and punched it out.  Next the "falala" was punched out from the thinklets in red glitter paper and applied over the ornament.  The final touch was the Red Pom Pom trim stapled in the corner.  Really easy!

This is a set we received at convention - Your Presents.  



Another card using Sparkly Seasons stamp set but this time as a snow globe with a snowman inside.  The DSP is from the paper stack, Merry Moments.


This card uses the Woodlands embossing folder.  I love it!!  This time I embossed onto Smoky Slake and used my dauber to highlight the trees in white craft ink.

No comments: