Sunday, August 23, 2015

Paper Pumpkin - August 2015

I decided it was time for another video!  I received my Paper Pumpkin kit last week.  So, I decided to share with you what I did with it.  I followed the instructions for a couple of cards but then decided to switch things up and create a few of my own.  A few of the cards I CASE'd parts of them from other blogs but changing them and making them my own.  I ended up making 6 note cards and 6 full size cards.  The kit only contained the note cards but I was able to stretch the supplies and make a lot more.

You'll have to forgive me in the first part of the video when I was just a tad off camera!  I need to remember to do everything in the center!  Practice makes perfect!


Here are all the cards I made using this kit.  I also made 2 boxes as shown in the video.

These are the full cards

These are the smaller note cards
I highly suggest that you take advantage of the Paper Pumpkin sale that is going on now.  You have to sign up by September 10!  You get the first two months HALF PRICE - $9.95 (plus tax, but shipping is included in the price.)  If you go to the top of my blog, you will see a link to take you to sign up for Paper Pumpkin.  I saw a few of the upcoming kits at convention and they are going to be great!

  • Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more!
    • We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!
  • Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories
  • Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
  • We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
  • You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month.
    • Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.
  • A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (but with the special, it is $9.95 for the first two months) and shipping is included!
  • There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.

1 comment:

Barbara R said...

Great job Sharon! I enjoyed it and got lots of great tips. After watching, I did subscribe and now I am anxious to receive it.