Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Koala Swaps and Birthdays

These are a few more swaps I made using the cute little Koala bear and the Go Wild Designer Paper stack.



Marianne, Angela and I took Mom out to dinner tonight for her birthday.  Her actual birthday was last Saturday and she turned 87.  I have had a hard time with her age this year!  I posted on Facebook Saturday birthday wishes to my mom who just turned 67!  Well that would be a little difficult since that is my age!  Then tonight I pulled out her birthday card that I made last month using the Thinlet Numbers and I had the wrong number .... again!  So I just took a Sharpie marker and wrote in "Plus 1" on the card!  I've never had a problem remembering her age since there is 20 years between her and I and another 30 between her and my son (who will be 37 in November).  Don't know where my brain was this year!  She got a couple of surprise phone calls on her birthday Saturday.  The first call was from Ashley right before they set sail for the Phillipines.  That really thrilled Mom.  Then a little later, my son, Jeff, called to wish her a happy birthday.



No comments: