Thursday, May 21, 2015

MDS Monday 141 - Disney Style

Time for another MDS Monday sketch.  This makes me sad because after this one, there is only one more.  I am so thankful for Stampin' Up for this wonderful program.  I was never very good at scrapbooking but found my niche with My Digital Studio.  I even taught a few others to use it.  I will continue to use MDS but probably combine it with another program.  I need to check and make sure I have all the downloads I want before it is too late!

This week's sketch is based on a page that Cindy created when she applied to be on SU's Artisian Design Team a few years ago.  The flags and ferris wheel on her design are great but I decided to go a different route.  I still used pennants (or flags) on my sketch but instead of the ferris wheel, used a photo of The Magic Kingdom and lowered the opacity.  I also inserted it into a Frame Overlay from Thoughtful Overlays.




MDSM114

This is the first time I have used the Spiral Punch!  I layered a rectangle of white, a rectangle of black and then the spiral punch (colored white) on both sides.  After inserting the 4 photo boxes on top, I grouped everything together.  The polka dot background is also an overlay from Hello, World.

Products used on this page are:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Sharon, I love what you did with the spiral punch! I haven't used it either, and now I know what to do. Thanks for figuring it out. Your page looks great! Perfect colors and banner for a Disney page!

Heidi Baks said...

What a fun, colorful page! This page captures the great things of the happiest place on earth!

beth rush said...

super fun Disney page! love it. dots are perfect for mini mouse dress background! cute!