Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Our Trip to Disney

We had a wonderful time at Disney World.  I think my favorite was Animal Kingdom with Epcot coming in a close second.






This Tree of Life was just spectacular.  I bet I took 20 pictures of it!
 The tree's roots expand into the central hub area and there are carvings of animals that make up the circle of life, from tiny bugs to large crocodiles and more.  It is fun to try and find all the different animals in the carvings.




Epcot Entrance

Ashley & I being Mary Poppins!

This was the Mickey Mouse statue that was in our hotel.  It was a military hotel and I loved that Mickey is done patriotic!



It started raining on us at the end of the day in Animal Kingdom and we went in a building to get out of the rain.  Who did we meet but Mickey and Minnie?!!


No comments: