Saturday, April 4, 2015

Disney with MDS Monday

Sorry about the lack of posts this week but I think the pollen in the air and the budding spring trees has gotten to me!  I don't usually get allergies but think they've gotten me this spring!  My throat is killing me, my nose is running and I have lots of "gunk" in the back of my throat.

But I wanted to do a page for MDS Monday this week using one of the pictures from our trip last week to Disney.


The challenge was to use a single picture and the Freeeform Tool to tell the story.  I made the small Mickey Mouse's with circle punches.  What do you think?

I used two Overlay Stamps for the background - Textured and the Stars are from a Convention kit.  I ripped the edges of the DSP and layered it in the background of the picture.  To finish it off, I added a few Real Red buttons with Bakers Twine in the center.  Also the "oh what fun" is an Overlay Stamp.

3 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Sharon, I LOVE the Mickeys!!! They are so, so cute and perfect for this page. The ripped paper looks great too. So glad you could join us this week! Awesome page!!!

Yapha said...

I love the Mickeys that you made! Really fun page. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday this week.

beth rush said...

really fun Sharon! I love the way you made the little Micky silhouettes! The buttons are the perfect touch too!