Sunday, April 12, 2015

Anniversary Cards

Sonny went on his usual Tuesday skeet shooting last week on our anniversary but I woke up to a beautiful card waiting for me.  He always seems to find just the right card - not too mushy (because that is not who he is) but just the right sentiment for us.  The card I made him is a different sort - kind of to the point but .... does he love me more than chocolate?  He sure loves chocolate!!


 It's hard to tell, but the card is made using Soft Sky cardstock.  I used the Designer Vellum as an overlay.  The banner embossed with hearts is Pear Pizazz and I stamped the feather lightly with Pear Pizazz.  I gold embossed the sentiment and tied it all together with Soft Sky twine.  Pretty simple but I love that sentiment!  It's what sold me on the stamp set.


 
I was so touched to find out that the layout I did of my wedding photos for MDS Monday last week was chosen as the winner.  Check out that post HERE.

By the way, how do you like my new blog heading?  I made it with My Digital Studio.

No comments: