Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Quarterly Projects

We arrived in Orlando safely although it did rain on us the whole way!  Hope that rain is going away this week!  We had a little trouble finding a hotel room for the night.  Not knowing how far we would get, we didn't make reservations for tonight.  My cell phone quit working on the way down.  I only have a month left on my contract so I am hoping I can revive it tomorrow.  Sonny and I are joining Ashley in Orlando this week for our first time at Disney!  Ashley has been before but not Sonny and I.  I am looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about Disney World and I hope I have comfortable enough shoes because I understand a LOT of walking is involved!

I will be posting some of the Quarterly projects this week while I am gone.  Hope you enjoy them.

These are the projects we made at Quarterly.  This little birds nest is made using the Envelope Punch Board.  Luckily I took this picture when I first came home with it but I noticed Sunday night that there is only one chocolate egg left in the nest!  Hmmmm - wonder who????



And isn't this mushroom adorable??  It was made using the Curvy Box Template.  I haven't gotten that template and this cute project almost is putting me over the edge!  I have seen so many cute boxes made with the template.


No comments: