Friday, March 13, 2015

Butterfly Basics - MDS Style for Paper Craft Crew

This is my card for Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.  It uses the Butterfly Basics stamp set from the Occasions Catalog .... but in digital form!  Yes, I used My Digital Studio to create this card but it can just as easily be reproduced using the stamp and ink method!



Make sure to check out the other designers take on the sketch this week.  (http://www.papercraftcrew.com/)

I finally finished my projects for Quarterly this weekend.  Marianne and I are headed to Raleigh tomorrow.  She is going to leave work around noon and we will be on our way.  I don't usually wait till the last minute to do my projects but I ended up working most of the day finishing up my 3D swaps.  Luckily, I only had to do 8!  I needed 12x12 card stock to make them and I didn't get my order until Wednesday afternoon.  I scored them all Wednesday night and got them made today!  Whew!  I will be sharing them with you after I swap.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: