Thursday, March 5, 2015

10 Years with Stampin' Up!!

I have a Quarterly Meeting coming up in a week and half.  So, I worked on coming up with a swap card, shoebox card, 3x3 card and 3 D project last weekend.  As usual, I went through a few ideas before I settled on one.  (Although I am still working on coming up with a design for the 3x3, and shoebox cards.)  Here are two of the cards I made but ended up not choosing them.


This one uses a great photopolymer stamp called Flower Patch.  I love the flowers in this set AND it comes with matching framelit dies (although I didn't use them on this card.)  I punched the center out with the Deco Labels framelits.  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I love this card mainly because I love the Four Feathers stamp set!  The only reason I didn't pick it was I would have to cut out a lot of feathers for the number of cards I have to make.  The sentiment comes from Feel Good, stamped in Blackberry Bliss.  I embossed one of the feathers and stamped the two smaller feathers in Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey.  The multi-colored feather is sponged with Blackberry and Honey and then stamped (in black Memento ink) with one of the stamps from Wetlands.  I love the effect it makes!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hit a milestone in my career last month.  I celebrated my ten year anniversary as a Stampin' Up demonstrator!  I received this pin and letter.  It's hard for me to believe I have done this for ten years.  I have loved every minute and still say, Stampin' Up is one of the best companies to work for.



No comments: