Thursday, February 19, 2015

Paper Craft Sketch Challenge

We're still in the deep freeze here.  I laugh when I hear some of my New York friends who moved here say that this is not the South they had in mind when they came here!  Guess we have it better than New York, or Boston, or Connecticut or .....!! Last night's low was supposed to be 10 degrees with a high of 19 degrees on Thursday!  You can bet I will not be going outside!  We had a little bit of snow late yesterday afternoon - or thunder snow as the weatherman called it.  All I know is it would snow for a little while and then the sun would come out; then a little more snow and a little more sun.  Sonny had to escape for a bit - he is getting cabin fever!!  He drove up to the post office for his day's entertainment.  He has left his truck at the top of the driveway so he can drive his Red Cross route today.    I ended up canceling my Stamp Club for Thursday and rescheduling it for next Thursday.  Hopefully, the weather will cooperate!!

This is my card for Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge # 132.  I used My Digital Studio to create the card.




Here is the sketch:

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 132 #stampinup #papercraftcrew #papercrafts #cardchallenge

Check out the cards from the rest of the Design Team here.

No comments: