Tuesday, February 24, 2015

More of the White Stuff!

Would you believe we woke up this morning to more snow!!  It was just snow this time and no ice mixed in so it did not bother the roads as much.  But Sonny's skeet shooting got canceled and I decided to stay home instead of meeting a group in Davidson for lunch.  Sonny and I escaped in the afternoon and drove into town to get a sandwich.  It hasn't gotten above freezing today but tomorrow's high is supposed to be in the mid 40s!!  Yay!  Maybe I'll be able to have my Stamp Club on Thursday after all.  When I looked at the long range forecast, looks like we'll be in the 60s next Wednesday!!


Sonny and I spent a couple of hours today going through old photo slides that we had.  Ashley bought us a converter for Christmas.  We did pictures from 1982 and 1983 today!  So you can see, we have a long way to go!  Plus in the years before that, we had a movie camera and have those reels somewhere.  I'd like to find them and get them converted also.

New Items Added to Sale-a-Bration.  Starting March 1 and running through March 31, there are four new items you can earn during Sale-a-Bration – and they are all GREAT ones.  Earn one of these with each $50 order – OR add them to a Starter Kit when you join my team .   


New Sale-a-Bration Items

Here is a card made with one of the new sets.  It was colored with Blendabilities!





AND let's not forget - Tuesday Weekly Deals


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: