Friday, October 24, 2014

Birthday Celebration

I had a nice birthday dinner celebration with my family at Firebirds.  And I received some beautiful birthday cards.  Here are a few of the beautiful hand made cards I received:

from Marianne - love this stamp set!

from Margaret - another flower favorite!

from Judy - These die cuts are so pretty!

Don't you love this sentiment (from Judy's card)

Joyce did a great job making this origami dress.

This is funny.  The first card I received from the NC Demos, made by my downline, Deb Michael.  Then on my birthday I received the second card in the mail from Deb!!  Love it!

from my upline, Carol Bartle

from Tina Lesson, one of my NC Demo friends.  I have this stamp and haven't used it - need to get it out and stamp.

Angela, Mom, me and Marianne at dinner

No comments: