Thursday, September 11, 2014

Paper Craft Crew Challenge

Remember 9-11.  Remember the 3,000.  Remember we are a strong nation together.  We will NEVER forget.


I think I mentioned that I am keeping Ashley's cat, Bogart for the next 4 months while she is in DC.  Well, that is proving to be quite entertaining.  I think Bogart and Sammie (my cat) are finally adjusting to each other.  Sammie likes to lay on a towel on a small wire grid shelf that I have on my craft table.  Well, today Bogart decided that looked like a good spot too but Sammie was already there.  So, he proceeded to go under the shelf and stretch out.  Sammie was so funny.  She scratched at the towel to get it out of her way so she could see Bogart underneath and when that was not working, she just peered her head down to check him out.  They finally decided neither was hurting the other and both fell asleep.  All this was going on while I was sitting there trying to get my cards done for Stamp Club next week!

Bunk Bed for the cats!

Finally .... sleeping!
 This is the card (and the sketch) I made for this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge.




No comments: