Thursday, August 7, 2014

Convention Make & Takes

One of the events I enjoy the most at Convention are the Make & Takes.  I attended a special class one day where we used one the new Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card Kit.  We made several of the cards but did not have time to make all of them.  The kit comes with supplies to make 20 cards (with envelopes).  I am still working on finishing my cards and will share all of them when I am through.  But here are a couple of the cards I completed at Convention.





Some of the elements in the cards (trees and sleigh) were water colored, which is fun.  




We made this box using many of the new items from the Holiday Catalog.  The stamp set is new as well as the box itself, the wood leaf embellishment, the gold feather die cut and the stripped paper.



This journal was created using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set that we were given.

No comments: